Have you ever notice that Grateful people are Happy people? Everyday we face challenges that can derail us, change our moods or mind sets. One thing we need to remember, is that we do have a choice in how we respond. We can choose to be people who complain or we can Choose to be people who are grateful.
It’s it not always easy but I choose to count my blessings. I choose to see the good. I choose to fix my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith.
Sometimes we all need that reminder that everything we have is a gift from God and without gratefulness, we become arrogant and self-centered. We can begin to believe that we have achieved everything on our own strength.
Thankfulness keeps our hearts in right relationship to the Giver of all good gifts.
Even if your going through a difficult stage and find it hard to smile, you can dig deep within and find soo many reasons to greatful! Be it; breath, legs, sound mind, family, friends or the love of Christ himself 💗
Let’s choose gratitude and GIVE THANKS TO OUR SOLE SOURCE JESUS
1. “Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.” Psalm 100:4-5
2. “I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord.” Psalm 116:17
3. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:6
4. “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
5. “Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!” Psalm 95:2
6. “I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.” Psalm 7:17
7. “For long ago in the days of David and Asaph there were directors of the singers, and there were songs of praise and thanksgiving to God.” Nehemiah 12:46
8. “The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly I will show the salvation of God!” Psalm 50:23
9. “…giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ…” Ephesians 5:20
10. “Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen.” Revelation
THANK YOU, GOD
Thank You, God, for the harvest. I am thankful for what I have and for what I will receive. In this spirit of thankfulness, I pray with a very grateful heart.
Your loving presence provides for my every need. You make the rough ways smooth. Thank You for Your vigilant care.
Thank You for strengthening my judgment – good judgment that turns me away from pursuing courses that may be unwise and unfulfilling, good judgment that prompts right responses and right action.
Thank You for Your empowerment and strength in me as wisdom — wisdom to know what to do in any need, wisdom to know how to handle any situation, wisdom to avoid danger, wisdom to choose right paths.
Dear God, I am grateful for life, as it is unfolding in my life and in my experiences. I am grateful for the courage, strength, vision and stability of mind I have to know that all things are working together for the highest good of all, even in the midst of change.
I am aware that every good thing comes from You, God. I pray that I will be aware of all the good and give thanks for everything I see. I do not take anything for granted. I am filled with gratitude.
In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen.